Therapy Works Online
Hello my name is Sally-Anne Douglass, I have worked successfully for many years with people online all across the country and internationally. I offer online counselling which has been proven to be easy to use, safe, reliable and a really effective way of us holding our sessions together. This online way of meeting allows you flexibility and freedom in arranging times for our sessions.
I also work alongside local NHS medical centres, and local secondary schools providing counselling support to patients from GP referrals and teaching staff. If you would like more information please do give me a call.
I am a fully registered BACP Accredited Counsellor, and I abide by their Ethical Framework.
- BACP Accredited Counsellor: MBACP (Accred)
- Level 6 Diploma in Counselling Supervision (NCS)
- Diploma in Sex and Porn Addiction (ISAT) (CPCAB)
- Online and Telephone Counselling Course (OL)
- Certificate of Proficiency (BACP)
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling (FdSc)
- Extended Certificate in Integrative Counselling: Level 3 (CPCAB)
- The Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes framework for Counselling: Level 2 (CPCAB)
- Advanced Safeguarding Children (Level 2)
- Trauma: Practical Mind-Body Strategies to Heal Trauma and Foster Resilience.
- Understanding and treating porn and sex addiction. Sex addiction: the partners perspective.
- Drama therapy, working creatively with clients
- Safeguarding for Counsellors in the Early Years Setting
- Working therapeutically and safely online
- The nature of eating disorders and the application of core clinical interventions
- Working with the socially excluded
- Setting up in private practice
- Changing minds in therapy, emotions, attachment, trauma and neurobiology
- Life at the edge
- Gaining CBT clinical skills in treating panic attacks and panic disorders